- It's known as a powerful antioxidant
- It helps to reduce fine
- Great improvements with under-eye bags
The ingredients in this DIY mixture each play an important role in improving the skin. The sugar exfoliates while the lemon helps to reduce scars and blemishes. Over time, you'll notice an overall improvement in skin softness and appearance
- Tea Infuser
- Bowl for Mixing
- Place 2 tablespoons of Gunpowder Green Tea into tea infuser.
- Steep infuser into hot mug of water (that's only been filled halfway) for five minutes.
- Remove infuser after tea has been made and let tea cool off for 10-15 minutes.
- Place Coconut Palm Sugar and lemon into mug and stir well.
- Make sure skin is clean prior to next step. Place mixture on face in small, circular motions massaging it in.
- Leave on face for 15 minutes.
- Rinse well with cool water.