Many of our simplest and most refreshing blends are made of chamomile and peppermint. Check out our collection of chamomile and peppermint teas.
- Chamomile, originating from Egypt, has been long recognized for alleviating fever as well as it's calming abilities during stressful times.
- It's laxative properties that can help alleviate blocks of debris in the intestines.
- It's antioxidants can help with colds all year long.
- Peppermint, indigenous to Europe and the Middle East (now cultivated in many parts of the world), has been shown to relieve bloating, calm stomach muscles and help ease inflammation.
- Peppermint is beneficial to asthma, inhibits fungal growth as well as protects against cancer cell formation in the colon, skin and lungs.